Our Remote Monitoring System (“RMS”) is a technology enabled tracking solution that achieves real-time monitoring of Solar Power Generation through web interface based on our 0.5S class, 4 quadrant digital multi-function meters.
The RMS software is protected by User ID & Password with that user get real-time access to their solar performance. The Metering data of Solar Power Generation is transferred through GPRS connection to Web server. The user-friendly web-interface software shows the real time data.
Notification and Service Intervention Alarm gives opportunity for proactive maintenance and support.
- High Resolution
- Real Time
- Rugged Construction
- LCD Visible during daylight
- Wireless Communication
- Cloud-based Solution
- Measurement : 4 Quadrant, True RMS
- Accuracy : Class 0.5S
- Auxiliary Supply : 85-265V AC 50Hz, DC 85VDC-110VDC
- Voltage Input : Line to Neutral 230/110 VAC
- Starting Current : 10mA
- Operating Temperature : -10 deg C to 65 deg C
- Enclosure : ABS Plastic
- Dimension : 96 X 96 x 45 mm
- Panel Cutout : 92 x 92mm
- Weight : 450 grams